[ESS] ess-local-process-name

Hüsing, Johannes Joh@nne@@Hue@|ng @end|ng |rom kreb@reg|@ter@nrw@de
Wed May 11 07:21:21 CEST 2022

The installation of my home machine is as follows:

This is GNU Emacs 28.1 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.33, cairo version 1.17.6)
 of 2022-04-04

This is where I encounter the problem of no completion of R symbol names and the error message of "no inferior process".

At work I installed the Vincent Goulet incarnation of Emacs 27 I encountered the problem that "Rterm" could not be found, which I could amend by setting the variable tot he absolute path to R.

Greetings

Johannes