[ESS] [Rather ancient] ESS documentation on 'script is the truth' ?

Sat May 7 17:50:39 CEST 2022

Many moons ago the ESS documentation contained a short write-up by (IIRC)
Tony which detailed the workflow common for many of us: write in a script,
execute lines or regions, possibly save a transcript buffer.

Every now and then I want to refer people to this as it was a very clear
expression of why that workflow is good. But I cannot find this anymore --
the doc/ folder in the sources got cleaned a few years and this appears to
have vanished.  (Or is git history my friend here and I should possibly just
create a fresh checkout and hard reset a decade or two?)

Does anybody have a recollection of this, and better still, a copy?

Dirk

--
dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd using debian.org