[ESS] emacs-ess and the dreaded dotemacs file

Tyler Smith ty|er @end|ng |rom p|@nt@rum@c@
Tue Oct 19 14:19:07 CEST 2021

I didn't receive your attachment, I think the mailing list drops them?

The error you're getting indicates you have unbalanced parentheses (too many closing parentheses). That's an easy thing to do when copying and pasting code, and may be a side effect of some other issue.

Best,

Tyler

--
plantarum.ca