[ESS] [External] Re: [External] Re: emacs 27.1 crashes regularly on Mac M1

Sparapani, Rodney r@p@r@p@ @end|ng |rom mcw@edu
Fri Mar 5 15:17:09 CET 2021

Hi Rich:

To me, it seems unlikely that this is an emacs issue.
I think you should be sending your crash reports to
Apple.  Especially if this is a Rosetta issue as you
suspect.  My 2 cents ;o)

--

Rodney Sparapani, Associate Professor of Biostatistics
Chair ISBA Section on Biostatistics and Pharmaceutical Statistics