[ESS] [External] Re: [External] Re: [External] Re: emacs 27.1 crashes regularly on Mac M1

Richard M. Heiberger rmh @end|ng |rom temp|e@edu
Fri Mar 5 18:18:01 CET 2021

good idea. i am now downloading a universal build instead of the x86-64 that Vincent Goulet distributed.
I will report back in a few days.

From: ESS-help <ess-help-bounces using r-project.org> on behalf of Sparapani, Rodney via ESS-help <ess-help using r-project.org>
Sent: Friday, March 5, 2021 09:17
To: ess-help using r-project.org
Subject: [External] Re: [ESS]  [External] Re: [External] Re: emacs 27.1 crashes regularly on Mac M1

Hi Rich:

To me, it seems unlikely that this is an emacs issue.
I think you should be sending your crash reports to
Apple.  Especially if this is a Rosetta issue as you
suspect.  My 2 cents ;o)

--

Rodney Sparapani, Associate Professor of Biostatistics
Chair ISBA Section on Biostatistics and Pharmaceutical Statistics