[ESS] Next steps [OT] Best Practices Emacs / ESS Mini-Webinars

Thu Jan 28 09:53:29 CET 2021

>  Hello,
   > Going back to our earlier conversation about ensuring the accessibility
   > of Mini Webinars, I'm able to share MiR's Accessibility Workbook
   > (attached).

   > This is of particular interest to blind R users because the RStudio IDE
   > is not an option for us due to its inaccessibility.

   > Liz

Dear Liz,
thank you.

Note that there nothing attached came through the ESS-help
mailing list.  Not many "binary" files attachments are allowed
(for spam / virus protection), but currently only
 application/pdf  and
 image/png

What attachment MIME type did you use?

Best regards,
Martin

PS: For me, it's really saidening to see that a community as MiR
    of people who join for using the Free Software  R   then
    uses a closed source commercial product like 'slack' .. and
    that one can only join that community via a slack channel.