[ESS] Next steps [OT] Best Practices Emacs / ESS Mini-Webinars

Liz Hare ||zh@re @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Jan 28 00:02:48 CET 2021

Hello,

Going back to our earlier conversation about ensuring the accessibility of Mini Webinars, I'm able to share MiR's Accessibility Workbook (attached).

This is of particular interest to blind R users because the RStudio IDE is not an option for us due to its inaccessibility.

Liz