[ESS] Next steps [OT] Best Practices Emacs / ESS Mini-Webinars

Liz Hare ||zh@re @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Jan 28 19:11:22 CET 2021

Hi Martin,

Thanks so much for letting me know the attachment didn't work out. I was trying to send a Word document. It will be available soon on MiR's new website, but in the meantime I'm saving it as a PDF and attaching it.

Please let me know if you have any questions about it or if I can help implement it.

Liz
For more information about who MiR is:
https://mircommunity.com