[ESS] ESS 15.09-beta: please try it before release!

Lionel Henry ||one|@hry @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Sep 18 18:05:16 CEST 2015

Hello Vincent,

Does it work if you compile outside of your scripts?
I cannot reproduce the problem with `make` (same version
as yours, also on last OSX).

What Emacs version are you using? I have 24.5.1.

Lionel