[ESS] *R* buffers: keeping cursor at the end

David Reitter david.reitter at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 16:41:50 CEST 2005

Hi,
every time I execute something  via C-c C-j I have to go over to the
*R* buffer and scroll to the very end to see it - because it doesn't
scroll automatically. When doing C-c M-j, it scrolls to the end, but
I don't want to switch to the *R* buffer.
(You need to know that I'm displaying the *R* buffer and my source
files in two different frames next to each other, as Aquamacs works
much more with frames than standard GNU Emacs does.)

Does anyone know how I can get the window with the *R* buffer to
scroll to the end?

-- Dave