[ESS] Remote use of S/R (ess-remote, S+elsewhere)

Stephen Eglen S.J.Eglen at damtp.cam.ac.uk
Mon Nov 7 13:59:59 CET 2005

 > I'm cleaning up old code, and found a bit that I'd like to commit --
 > does anyone have issues with removing the "deprecated" functions,
 > S+elsewhere ?

no - fine by me.  We have an info node on these commands though, so
please remember to kill that so that info stays in sync.

Stephen

3.4 S+elsewhere and ESS-elsewhere

These commands are now deprecated.  We recommend `ess-remote'.  We have
two versions of the elsewhere function.  `S+elsewhere' is specific for
the S-Plus program.  The more general function `ESS-elsewhere' is not
as stable.