[ESS] no gnuclient

Fredrik Lundgren fredrik.bg.lundgren at bredband.net
Fri Mar 25 23:51:13 CET 2005

Well,
I could live with that if it's what you should expect when using ESS on
Xemacs in linux - in Win XP notepad shows up.
It would after all be a little bit simpler with fix() but when I edit
programs I use c-c c-d and with dataframes the "spreadsheet" opens up
OK.
What about the gnuclient ... ?
Fredrik