Réf. : Re: Behavior of C-c C-n

gerald.jean at dgag.ca gerald.jean at dgag.ca
Tue May 18 15:08:00 CEST 2004

Hello,

I did set the variable as suggested by Rich. and I love the behaviour,
which I never had with my old set up: ESS-5.1.21 under Emacs 20.7 on a Unix
server, I know that is old but I am not administrator of the system and it
is hard to convince them to upgrade!  How do I enter that in my .emacs file
so only the (iESS [S+6¨]) buffer is affected.

Thanks,

Gérald Jean
Analyste-conseil (statistiques), Actuariat
télephone            : (418) 835-4900 poste (7639)
télecopieur          : (418) 835-6657
courrier électronique: gerald.jean at spgdag.ca

"In God we trust all others must bring data"  W. Edwards Deming