5.2.1 feedback

Kasper Daniel Hansen k.hansen at biostat.ku.dk
Wed Jun 30 00:01:25 CEST 2004

On Wed, Jun 30, 2004 at 04:38:11AM -0400, Paul Johnson wrote:
> Dear Daniel:
>
> You can get the "R in its own buffer behavior".  You can put this in
> your .emacs file, but I prefer to set it once for all users.  On Fedora
> Core 2 Linux, The emacs startup reads the file site-start.d as well as
> all files in the directory:
>
>  /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start.d/
>
> In there i create a file called ess-init.el which has this stuff:
<SNIP>

Thanks a lot. I guess I was a bit unclear: I prefer the behaviour
without new frames. However, since you have provided the code I will
have a look at it - I may still be converted :) (... come to think of
it, it may indeed be nice when I use Emacs under X)
--
Kasper Daniel Hansen, Research Assistant
Department of Biostatistics, University of Copenhagen