XEmacs Installation on Win98

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Wed Oct 29 14:09:59 CET 2003

Dear Jan,

The stray characters make it a bit hard to read your message, but it looks
to me as if ess probably hasn't been installed (or possibly hasn't been
installed correctly). The ess-site.el (and ess-site.elc) file is part of
ess and isn't being found. Did you install ess and the other packages
listed on p. 10?

I hope that this helps,
  John