ESS on Panther

Kieran Healy kjhealy at arizona.edu
Tue Dec 16 04:17:29 CET 2003

Hi again -

I didn't experience any problems with 5.2.0beta3 and the mindlube Emacs
21.3.50. Everything worked as expected Similarly no problems with Enrico
Franconi's just-released "Enhanced Carbon Emacs" binary
(http://www.inf.unibz.it/~franconi/enhanced-carbon-emacs/), which is built
from a more recent CVS distribution. (Its enhancements are some
latex-friendly additions.)

Best,

Kieran

--
Kieran Healy, http://www.u.arizona.edu/~kjhealy
Assistant Professor, Sociology Dept, University of Arizona.