[R-sig-ME] Mixed model for ordinal data with pseudo replication

Mehdi Abedi abedimail at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 09:46:02 CEST 2014

Dear all,
I want to compare 11 soil surface indicator in different treatments and if
possible for species. It would be my pleasure to have your advice for my
data analysis. First, i have two factors including treatments and species
which each treatments include different species. Can we use mixed model for
data analysis?!

 In addition, these 11 soil indicator are ordinal from 0-5 and also has
pseudo replication. Do you have suggestion for data analysis with lme4 or
other proper models?

You can find in the attached file my data as csv file.
Warm regards,
Mehdi

--

*Mehdi Abedi Department of Range Management*

*Faculty of Natural Resources & Marine Sciences *

*Tarbiat Modares University (TMU) *

*46417-76489, Noor*

*Mazandaran, IRAN *

*mehdi.abedi at modares.ac.ir <Mehdi.abedi at tmu.ac.ir>*