[R-SIG-Finance] quantmod: addTA is broken?

Michael Zak zakdump at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 15:29:30 CET 2008

 > class(CottonSpreadsheet)
[1] "data.frame"

 > colnames(CottonSpreadsheet)
[1] "V1"               "orginal_EMA_High"

I tried to find the error with debug(addTA), without success. As soon
as I execute addTA() I get this error message. I tried it with a
vector or a xts object (always with the same length as the OHLC xts
object is). Funny thing is, I see the EMA values, but some other
strange curves too (which I don't want!).

I did a screenshot: http://zak.li/linked/quantmod.png

But, oh what a success. I downgraded quantmod from 3.7 to 3.6 and
everything works fine now.

Thank you all, Michael