[R-SIG-Finance] Quotes every minute

Brian G. Peterson brian at braverock.com
Thu Oct 23 18:56:00 CEST 2008

Look at the documentation for the date class you are using as an index on
the xts object.  The date formats are all standard Posix style timestamps,
and changing the format is as simple as changing the display.

There have also been more than one thread on splitting the date and time
into separate fields posted to this list in the past, so some searching
should do the trick.

  - Brian