[R-SIG-Finance] labour statistics

Ajay Shah ajayshah at mayin.org
Tue Oct 14 21:09:07 CEST 2008

> It's frustrating because I can see a noticeable relationship between
> our file volume and the unemployment rate (in particular,) but I'm not
> sure how to appropriately frame it in a way that another
> statistician/modeler would want the data.

If you will put a good dataset about this together, release it, and
talk about it on this list, some of the brainpower on this list will
do something cool for you (and get a journal pub in the process). :-)

--
Ajay Shah                                      http://www.mayin.org/ajayshah
ajayshah at mayin.org                             http://ajayshahblog.blogspot.com