[ESS] Debian installation bug report with current package and Emacs 28.1

Tony Rossini b||ndg|obe @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Sep 14 12:02:26 CEST 2022

it was related to the ability to start a shell, run R (or another stat
language) in the shell, and convert it to an interactive R process known by
ESS.   handy for ssh'ing into a remote machine.

at least that was the idea, back in 1996 :)