[ESS] Advice on setting up ESS to edit and knit Rmarkdown files

Joshua Wiley jw||ey@p@ych @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Sep 23 07:07:39 CEST 2021

Are the bugs something that could be helped if there was small funding for
a student internship?
If potentially useful, any of the ESS developers can contact me directly.