[ESS] ESS failing to load from a directory outside the FHS

Sparapani, Rodney r@p@r@p@ @end|ng |rom mcw@edu
Wed Mar 17 18:28:42 CET 2021

In *scratch*, you can type load-path and C-j.
Or F1 v load-path return to see its contents.
But, it sounds like you might just want a fresh install
via MELPA or in your HOME directory

--

Rodney Sparapani, Associate Professor of Biostatistics
Chair ISBA Section on Biostatistics and Pharmaceutical Statistics