[ESS] [OT] Enabled a hook and no longer find which

Tyler Smith ty|er @end|ng |rom p|@nt@rum@c@
Fri Jul 30 23:27:48 CEST 2021

On Fri, Jul 30, 2021, at 1:56 PM, Dirk Eddelbuettel via ESS-help wrote:

> tl;dr: I enabled an action 'on save' and I no longer find where :-/

Maybe check the values of before-save-hook and after-save-hook while visiting one of the files this problem applies to? You might find a function name you can grep for in your config.

If it's only in certain directories, check if there is a `.dir-locals.el` file in that directory (or one of its parents).

Good luck!

Tyler