[ESS] Current Status of [OT] Best Practices Emacs / ESS Mini-Webinars

Thu Jan 7 15:16:10 CET 2021

On 6 January 2021 at 17:46, Tony Rossini wrote:
| i really would prefer to keep this on ess-help.

Great, works for me :)

The ess-init repo (in the ess-init org) should now be the main place of
action. I once again copied updates from collabedit over and committed them;
the page at collabedit should now be considerd 'frozen'.  Please use issue
tickets to join the ess-init org or open discussions.

We are now at fifteen (!!) contributors, and have four active repos. Those in
the org can also use the wiki to expand the documentation.  I have musing
about where to put a top-level 'topics' overview / editable 'table of contents'.
The wiki may be the best place for that too.

| Thanks, Dirk!

My pleasure, it has been a delight so far to find so many eager contributors.

Dirk

--
https://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd using debian.org