[ESS] Announcing ‘Introductions to Emacs Speaks Statistics'

Steven McKinney @mck|nney @end|ng |rom bccrc@c@
Sat Apr 17 03:30:13 CEST 2021

Thank you all very much for setting this up.  Valuable indeed.

Steven McKinney

Statistician
Molecular Oncology and Breast Cancer Program
British Columbia Cancer Research Centre