[ESS] [OT] Best Practices Emacs / ESS Mini-Webinars

Mon Dec 28 17:20:37 CET 2020

On 28 December 2020 at 18:48, Greg Minshall wrote:
| i'm a fan.  thanks.  someone already added ESS and orgmode to the
| collwhatever site.  i'd mostly be extracting information, as i'm not an
| expert (but might be able to chip in during a discussion).
|
| i'd prefer an e-mail list or something else that doesn't require
| real-time observing (i've never used slack).  but, really, whatever
| people come up with.

The use of collabedit.com was a quick shot from the hip. If there is a better
(open, free, ideally without sign-in) hosting site we should switch. If
anybody has suggestions...

We could use a GitHub or GitLab repo instead and edit there (maybe in the
wiki?).  We may need something like issue tickets for topic voting anyway so
if someone wants to charge ahead and open one please go ahead.

Dirk

--
https://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd using debian.org