[ESS] Running R over tramp

Jeremie Juste jerem|eju@te @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Dec 18 22:42:46 CET 2020

Hello,

I'm running R over tramp without any issues you described.
Could you please specify versions of the ESS package you are using?

Please, keep it straight to the point and keep in mind that someone is
reading your mail trying to help.

Best regards,
Jeremie

- ess-version: 18.10.3snapshot [elpa: 20200825.829]
- R version 4.0.3 (2020-10-10) -- "Bunny-Wunnies Freak Out"
- GNU/Linux Debian 10

Jeremie Juste