[ESS] Developing R packages under ESS

Sparapani, Rodney r@p@r@p@ @end|ng |rom mcw@edu
Thu Mar 8 20:21:57 CET 2018

Hi Ross:

Oh, you mean Sweaving and knitting?  That does work but it is a little
flaky at the moment.  There is a recent thread on ess-help about some
bugs in that code, however, no resolution as of yet.  Stay tuned!

--
Rodney Sparapani, PhD
Assistant Professor of Biostatistics
Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
-----Original Message-----
From: Ross Boylan <Ross.Boylan using ucsf.edu>
Date: Thursday, March 8, 2018 at 1:14 PM
To: Rodney Sparapani <rsparapa using mcw.edu>
Cc: ess-help <ess-help using r-project.org>, "Boylan, Ross" <Ross.Boylan using ucsf.edu>
Subject: Re: [ESS] Developing R packages under ESS

    Hmm, before I got the latest ESS updates, when I did code evaluation
    commands in the .Rnw (vignette) file ESS evaluated the code in R.  Now, when
    I did C-c C-r, it tried to build some tex files.  I think I was using
    C-c C-n before, so I'm not sure if this is a change.  But it sounds as if
    it might be related to the change you highlighted.

    BTW, my intention was that the vignette code is evaluated at global scope.