[ESS] Hang when opening remote session

Marcora, Edoardo edo@rdo@m@rcor@ @end|ng |rom m@@m@edu
Fri Aug 24 20:38:50 CEST 2018

I am having the same issues!

I turned on TRAMP logging and the issue seems to be in the fact that ESS send the wrong path to the R executable. However, I haven’t found a way to fix this yet… any idea? I never had a problem before.

I have (add-to-list 'tramp-remote-path 'tramp-own-remote-path) in my .emacs, but it doesn’t solve the problem!

Best,

Dado
--
Edoardo "Dado" Marcora, Ph.D.
Associate Professor · Neuroscience & Genetics and Genomic Sciences

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]