[ESS] company-mode?

Joshua Wiley jwiley.psych at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 07:06:36 CEST 2015

Hi All,

I'm using ESS 15.03 and have installed company-mode and added a hook at the
end of my emacs to enable company-mode globally:

(add-hook 'after-init-hook 'global-company-mode)

I am wondering in R scripts, if there is a way to have company-R-objects or
company-R-args run automatically when pressing tab instaed of M-x
company-R-objects (which works great when I do it)?

Thanks in advance for what is probably a question born of my own lack of
Emacs knowledge.

Cheers,

Josh

--