[ESS] Upgraded to El Capitan (OS X 10.11) and ESS Cannot Find R

Stephen Eglen S@J@Eg|en @end|ng |rom d@mtp@c@m@@c@uk
Thu Oct 1 22:25:36 CEST 2015

Hi Marc,

Can you try the following.

1. Open a mac "Terminal".

2. Check that you can R from the Terminal.

3. From within that Terminal, start Emacs.  You may have to do
something like

$   /Applications/stephen/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs

4. Then try M-x R.