[ESS] documentation popup when font size enlarged/decreased

Vitalie Spinu @p|nuv|t @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat May 9 00:08:39 CEST 2015

By enlarged you mean scaled as by C-x C-=?

In any case that's for sure not an issue with ESS, but rather with
auto-complete. The display is taken care entirely by AC.

  Vitalie