[ESS] Mac OSX 10.10.1 Yosemite can't find R

Vincent Goulet v|ncent@gou|et @end|ng |rom me@com
Thu Jan 22 21:31:11 CET 2015

I won't much helpful, but identical setup and everything works out of the box. Is R correctly installed? Starting R from the command line in a Terminal window should work.

There's no need to fiddle with any path, normally. Heck,

vincent using MacBook-Air-de-Vincent:~$ which R
/usr/bin/R

and you can't make much more standard than /usr/bin !

v.