[ESS] Is this useful for discriminating Sweave vs knitr docs?

Vitalie Spinu @p|nuv|t @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Apr 7 12:39:04 CEST 2015

Yeh. R studio cooking up new conventions pretty much every day. There is
also a specialized project_name.Rproj that stores all the meta data
about the project and how R studio interacts with it. If we want to be
compatible with them we will also need to parse that file.

  Vitalie