[ESS] ess-eval-line-and-step

Vitalie Spinu spinuvit at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 03:09:21 CEST 2014

No changes have been made with that regard. So it's either a bug or some
personal add-on or configuration of yours. Given that nobody sees this
severe problem, it's probably the latter.

Would be nice if you could edebug `ess-eval-line-and-step` and find the
location of the code where the switch happens. Then we can be more
helpful.

Relatedly, I have been noticing some annoying behavior of pop-to-buffer
function in GNU Emacs 24.4.50.5 but it's not ESS specific as far as I
can tell.

  Vitalie