[ESS] Copyright year in ess-autoloads.el

Vitalie Spinu spinuvit at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 19:21:16 CEST 2014

I agree with this. That file is a stub from 2012 and wasn't modified
since then.

Autoloads file should be replaced with auto-generated autoloads. This
wasn't possible due to the limitations in emacs package system back in
2012. I think all those issues are solved now, so it's time to look into
that again.

  Vitalie