[ESS] Re-execute the previous command with `!!'

Vitalie Spinu spinuvit at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 19:50:03 CEST 2014

I think those don't work anymore. A lot of ESS documentation is pretty
outdated.

Those textual commands are not really useful. Use
comint-previous-matching-input-from-input and
comint-history-isearch-backward-regexp (M-r) to do those things faster
and with much more flexibility.

I would prefer to remove that section from the doc. It's ads unnecessary
complexity with features that are never used (well, now they don't even
work anymore).

  Vitalie