[ESS] Indentation of continued statements

Grant Rettke gcr at wisdomandwonder.com
Fri Apr 25 17:31:24 CEST 2014

Vitalie is there an ESS wish-list out there for stuff like this that
people eager to hack on things would enjoy working on?
Grant Rettke | AAAS, ACM, ASA, FSF, IEEE, SIAM, Sigma Xi
grettke at acm.org | http://www.wisdomandwonder.com/
“Wisdom begins in wonder.” --Socrates
((λ (x) (x x)) (λ (x) (x x)))
“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop
taking it seriously.” --Thompson