[ESS] Indentation of continued statements

Kevin Ushey kevinushey at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 08:32:34 CEST 2014

Can I also throw in my hat for 'additional customization for
indentation'? This is another thing I would love to see, as a new
Emacs + ESS user.

Another thing: is it possible to modify indentation so that the
closing parenthesis of a function call matches the function scope,
e.g.

foo(
  a,
  b,
)

instead of

foo(
  a,
  b,
  )

? As a parallel, the c offsets give us 'arglist-close' for choosing
indentation for this case; do we get something similar from ESS?