[ESS] ESS Hangs: Text is read-only

Sparapani, Rodney rsparapa at mcw.edu
Tue Apr 1 17:44:22 CEST 2014

On Tue, 2014-04-01 at 09:23 -0500, Paul Johnson wrote:
> Interesting.  I can see Pdf Rnw R are light blue, underlined.
>
> Point and click on Rnw or R, minibuffer writes out:
>
> "Use M-x make-directory RET RET to create the directory and its parents"

That's not right ;o)  When I click on PDF, acroread opens the vignette.
For me, left-clicking is mouse button 1 (as it should be for a right
handed setup)...

<down-mouse-1> at that spot runs the command mouse-drag-region, which
is an interactive compiled Lisp function in `mouse.el'.

It is bound to <down-mouse-1>.

What do you see?  But, to me, this doesn't seem to be an ESS issue.

Rodney