[ESS] ?foo doesn't work in development [sometimes]

Ross Boylan ross at biostat.ucsf.edu
Fri Oct 4 01:44:10 CEST 2013

Fantastic: now help seems to work OK even if I start by asking for ?']'
and the entire list of commands I asked for help on before.

Or is ?'[' supposed to bring up something useful?  It's still not, but
now I can see help on other things fine.

I wish I knew why I keep getting these unreproducible failures....

Ross

P.S. emacs 23.4.1, R 2.15.1.