[ESS] Fwd: ess sas interactive (remote)

Rodney Sparapani rsparapa at mcw.edu
Fri Jun 14 16:05:07 CEST 2013

On 06/13/2013 10:24 AM, Rodney Sparapani wrote:
> So when you launch ess-sas-interactive you get ess-process-name-list
> set to (("shell"))  But, when you have a .sas file and try to submit
> a line then it becomes (("SAS") ("shell"))  Can we do something to
> fix that?

What is the intended way of fixing this?  I have tried setting
ess-local-process-name, ess-language or ess-dialect:  all
to no effect.  But, I only tried these one at a time.  Am I
on the right track?  I guess not because nothing is working.
--
Rodney Sparapani, PhD  Center for Patient Care and Outcomes Research
Sr. Biostatistician               http://www.mcw.edu/pcor