[ESS] patch: identing quit statement like run statement in ess-sas

Rodney Sparapani rsparapa at mcw.edu
Wed Jun 12 23:47:40 CEST 2013

On 06/12/2013 04:42 PM, Vinh Nguyen wrote:
> I did notice that sas-ident-line is no longer the default.  I don't
> like the current default because it seems to be a regular tab.  I
> placed (setq ess-sas-edit-keys-toggle nil) in my init file to get back
> the old behavior.  It was never an issue for me.
> ess-sas-tab-to-tab-stop seems to be a regular tab key to me.  Also,
> the return key associated with this change also gives a bunch of
> tab...doesn't seem to be formatting the code nicely.
>

> -- Vinh

Right, Return is just carriage return in this case.  C-TAB takes
you to the tab stop immediately to the left.  But, you can re-define
Return via SAS-mode-hook to do what you want (you can also see
`SAS-mode-hook' in the New Features link).

--
Rodney Sparapani, PhD  Center for Patient Care and Outcomes Research
Sr. Biostatistician               http://www.mcw.edu/pcor