[ESS] patch: identing quit statement like run statement in ess-sas

Vinh Nguyen vinhdizzo at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 23:42:25 CEST 2013

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 2:36 PM, Rodney Sparapani <rsparapa at mcw.edu> wrote:
> Hi Vinh:
>
> Your patches got corrupted some how, but I checked in the changes
> manually.  Will appear in ESS 13.09.  However, I should point out that
> sas-indent-line is deprecated since there are many bugs/issues that
> have not been addressed; see the item on `ess-sas-edit-keys-toggle' in
> http://ess.r-project.org/Manual/ess.html#New-features

I did notice that sas-ident-line is no longer the default.  I don't
like the current default because it seems to be a regular tab.  I
placed (setq ess-sas-edit-keys-toggle nil) in my init file to get back
the old behavior.  It was never an issue for me.
ess-sas-tab-to-tab-stop seems to be a regular tab key to me.  Also,
the return key associated with this change also gives a bunch of
tab...doesn't seem to be formatting the code nicely.

-- Vinh