[ESS] SAS mode clearing buffers command

Rodney Sparapani rsparapa at mcw.edu
Wed Apr 3 23:20:37 CEST 2013

On 04/03/2013 12:34 PM, Nelson wrote:
> Is there a way to clear the lst buffer (which is read only) from ESS SAS mode
> during new execution runs?

What do you mean by 'clear'?  You mean like a Display Manager command...
dm 'clear listing';

I don't think there is anything like that (I am assuming you mean
interactive SAS rather than batch which would do it automatically
when needed).
--
Rodney Sparapani, PhD  Center for Patient Care and Outcomes Research
Sr. Biostatistician               http://www.mcw.edu/pcor