[ESS] Help configuring auto-complete

Ista Zahn istazahn at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 01:19:02 CEST 2012

Ah, I see what you mean. I hardly noticed, in part because the menu
pops up very quickly on my system, so having tab select the
highlighted entry seemed pretty natural. I'm going to leave my system
with ac-complete mapped to tab, but I will edit the wiki to note that
just binding return may suit some people better.

Best,
Ista