[ESS] knitr

Stephen Eglen S.J.Eglen at damtp.cam.ac.uk
Thu Jun 7 16:24:25 CEST 2012

Neat, thanks Rodney!

A further OT point, following up to Vitalie's eg of rendering a beamer
frame, I hacked Emacs to render just the current slide at point (bound
to M-C-x -- it seemed like a pretty good analog of  eval-defun to me!)

  http://www.damtp.cam.ac.uk/user/eglen/emacs/beamer.txt

Now with Rodney's info below, we could do away with xpdf and use docview
to render the resulting pdf slide!

Stephen