[ESS] regression wtr org-mode

Andreas Leha andreas.leha at med.uni-goettingen.de
Sat Jan 21 11:01:39 CET 2012

Hi all,

there has been a regression in the svn version of ess lately when it
comes to org mode, :results output and :session mode.  Unfortunately, I
won't have time to investigate this, but at least until r4587, this used
to work:

====== test.org ===================
#+begin_src R :session *R* :results output
  print(1)
#+end_src

Now (i.e. fresh svn up) evaluating this from org does not return, but
"hangs".  Since it still works with older ess versions, I consider this
an ess issue, but please tell me, if this should be brought up on the
org mode list instead.

Best,
Andreas

PS: Tested on emacs 24.0.92 with fresh org and ess pull.