[ESS] New version of GNU Emacs Modified

Vincent Goulet vincent.goulet at dgfc.ulaval.ca
Mon Feb 27 00:58:14 CET 2012

A quick note to announce a new version (23.4-modified-2) of my GNU Emacs distribution for OS X and Windows:

	http://vgoulet.act.ulaval.ca/en/emacs/

>From the NEWS file:

Version 23.4-modified-2 (26 February 2012)

NEW FEATURE

o An up-to-date version of org-mode is now included with the
  distribution. As of this release, this is version 7.8.03 of
  org-mode.

(APPARENTLY) USER VISIBLE CHANGE

o File site-start.el is reinstated in the distribution. Loading of
  extension packages is still done in default.el, but customizations
  that I provide [that is, the (setq ..)] are located in
  site-start.el.

UPDATE

o psvn.el updated to version of 2012-02-21.

Hope this helps,

v.

Vincent Goulet
Directeur général adjoint
Direction générale de la formation continue - DGFC